Sunday, February 06, 2022

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Senza Fine"

 Welcome back, mi amici. 

Grab a glass of vino & get comfy. Week two of Dino-Amore Month continues! 

It's time to daydream with Dean & I is 'bout to lay some smooooth Dino-croonin' on youse. Haha!! 

Well, pals...as we all know...the world works in mysterious ways. Kinda like Dean. Yes, pallies...it's true. Let's me explain. 

Now, I already had a cool cool swoonin' tune all set for today's Serenade. When outta the blue blue skies... I say's to myself..."I could go for a cup o' tea" 

Needed somethin' real hot to warm my bones...after all the snow shovelin' I been doin'! Haha!! 

So...as I'm gettin' ready to probably burn my throat on the scaldin' water...I just happened to notice there was a little note on the teabags tag. This is what it said. And I quote..."The beauty of the soul is constant, continuous & endless." 

Well! Let me tell youse nice nice Dino-holics...this COMPLETELY sent me in a whole new Dino-direction for this week's Dino-Amore serenade! 

"Senza Fine"...is ...without ANY doubt...the ONLY tune that I could pick! 

Translated from Italiano..."Never Ending or Endless." Just like my tea tag said! Haha!! 

Dean sent me his message! 

This is his vibe he wanted me to send to youse! 

Youse think so, pallies? 

Call me crazy, pals...but I believe in these little signs! 


This BEA U TI FUL tune explains how love should be. How we should feel. Dino knew that. Don't hold back, my friends! 

Love is meant to be shared! 

Unconditionally!  

And as I said here before, pals...it don't matter if it's your Husband, Wife, Mom or Dad...dog, cat, golfball or meatball! Just share some love!!! Hahaha!!! 


OK, pals...youse take it from here! 

Enjoy the moment & spread some Dino-love 'round! 

Ciao, mi amici!

No comments: