Sunday, January 23, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "The Things We Did Last Summer"

 Hey there, mi Dino-diggin' amici! 

Welcome, one & all...guys & gals...dames & dudes! 

So, how's my Dino-peeps doin' this week? 

Hopefully GREAT! 

Thins' 'round here ain't too bad. Weathers been decent. Days have been extra frigid lately...but sunny. 

Hey pallies...no problemo! 'Cause wee bit, by wee bit, the days is gettin' longer & longer! Sun is risin' earlier & earlier! We is slowly creepin' towards warmer days, my friends! 

I know...I'm jumpin' the gun here, pals. But...we is 1/3 the ways through Winter...& I'm already gettin' Spring fever!! Haha!! 

Youse too? I bet! 


So, pals...here's what I'm thinkin'. A "chilled-out"..."cooly-mellow" Dino-jam...that will bring those comfy, warmer days to mind, for this week's Serenade. 

Somethin' relaxin'...to help us through our Winter pilgrimage. 

I is also wantin' to get us ready for an up & comin' month of PURE PURE Dino-passion! Next week we will be on the cusp of "Dino-Amore Month"! 

So, today I am reachin' for a tune that will transition Dino's wintery coolness into a "Pre-Amore" vibe! 

Are youse feelin' me, pallies?! Cool! 

We need somethin' to kick back to. 

Maybe with a friend...maybe solo...with a glass of vino. 

Either way, pallies...I'm feelin' some "The Things We Did Last Summer", today. 

Gonna reach for Dean's "A Winter Romance" al b um...one last time, mi amici. Youse with me?! Good! 

Nothin' better to do on these chilly kinda days...than hang with Dino...& just drift away. Take my advice with this one, ol' friends o' mine! Nothins' more peaceful. 


OK, pallies. We'll set our sights on warmer days & a month-long journey through Dean's MOST romantico jams! 

Can't wait!!! 

Ciao!

No comments: