Sunday, January 02, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"

 Wooooo Hoooooo!!! 

Happy Dino-Year 2022!!! Haha!! 

Man o man...what a whirlwind it's been, pals!!! 

I'm not even sure what DAY it is...never mind the year! Hahaha!!! 

Thins' have been so so crazy durin' these last few weeks...my Mondays seem like Fridays & Wednesdays are like Saturdays!!! 

Man! Hopes I'm not writin' Danny G's THURSDAY Serenade with Dino!!! Haha!! Not that that would be a bad thin', either! Matter o' fact...might be a GREAT idea!!! Haha!!! 

Anyway...we made it! 

Dino lead us through the thick & thin of 2021. 

Some good...some not so great. But guess what, mi amici! It's time to start fresh!!! And...my friends...I'm POS I TIVE Dino will help swing us into the BEST year yet! 


Now pals...I'm SURE I've shared my crazy little New Years tradition with all youse cool cool Dino-philes many times...But...it's just one of those VERY special little thins' that I loves sharin' with all my fellow Dino-holics. So....here it is, 'gain. 

Actually this was somethin' my Nanna G. would do with my bro & I on New Years Eve, while Mom & Pop were out dancin' & celebratin'. Soon as the BALL fell...as soon as Midnight struck...she would lead us to the front door... & open it up...lettin' the old year out...& the new year in! Haha!  

We got such a KICK outta this yearly routine as kids, that I STILL do it to this very day with my mini Dino-holics! 

Nanna was such a SWEET & FUN lady! My earliest memories of Dean were actually with her & I wathchin' Martin & Lewis flicks in her parlor. Yes sir pallies...that's where it ALL began! I knew there & then...that I was a tried & true Dino-holic! Ha! 

Ok, pals...let's get the very first Sunday Serenade of 2022 spinnin'! 

What do youse say we kick off the new year...with a little somethin' from the "Winter Romance" al b um? 

I'm thinkin' some "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm" is PERFECTO to ease us into a new wintery season...as well as a COOL COOL NEW YEAR! 


Well, mi amici...let's ALL thinks of the message Nanna G. was tryin' to instill in our young minds.  Let your old worries go...leave them in the past...And enjoy life from today goin forward! 

Dean spreads the same vibe to me now & EVERYDAY! Let's make this a GREAT year pallies! Dino's at our side & he's leadin' the way! 

O'...& just wait 'til youse checks out this CRAZY awesome vid I found! Hahaha!!!


OK ol' pals o' mine...turn it up & raise a glass to the good times to come! 

This one's with you in mind, Nanna! 

Salute!!!

No comments: