Sunday, January 09, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Out In The Cold Again"

 Hey pallies! 

How's thins'? 

Enjoyin' Dino-Winter Season 2022? 

Is thins' gettin' "wintery" yet? 

Yea, we gots our first "significant" snowfall yesterday...'bout 10". Not to mention it's only 14 degrees out! OMG! Haha!! 

That's nuthin' for us though. 

Just a drop of vino in the bucket, 'round here. 

So..no biggie, pallies. And besides...I got my Dino-tunes to keep me warm! Little tequila too...Hahaha!!! 

No problem! 

Actually, stayin' warm was never so damn cool, my friends! Ha! 

Dean ALWAYS gets thins' heated...even durin' a storm... & today's Serenade is gonna show youse EX ACT LY what I mean! 

Once 'gain...grabbed this wintery classic off my own personal FAVE snowy al b um..."Winter Romance". 

"Out in the Cold Again", may sound chilly. It may sound FROSTY! Man o man...it might even sound "face first in the snow, FREEZIN'"!!! Haha!! But believe me, pallies...this tune is SURE to makes youse feel ALL comfy cozy & so so snuggly inside! 

Bet youse didn't think youse could be warm & cool at the EXACT same time, huh?! 

Well, pals...that's the Dino-Winter Season magic! 

Never underestimate our pal amongst pals, mi amici! He's got ALL the tricks up his sleeve to gets the pep in your snowy step! 


OK, pals o mine...grab a seat...your FAVE spot...get a drinky...your FAVE concoction...& press "PLAY". It's time to settle in for a long...cold...Winter. 

Well...actually...it's only 70 days 'til Spring! 

Yes!!! 

We got this, my friends! 

Enjoy! 

No comments: