Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dean Martin: non effort cool

Hey pallies, likes dudes I know that ilovedinomartin has somewhat recently posted this ultra ubber cool pix of our most beloved Dino from the swingin' Rat Pack flick, "Robin And The Seven Hoods."  But, likes dudes I couldn't resist sharin' it 'gin when I recently found it at the blog pad, "Killer Baloney" by a dude tagged  "cardstunman."

Besides bein' one of the swankest of swank poses of our Dino ever photographed, I simply simply digs the 3 word tag that "cardstunman" label this Dino-treasure....."non effort cool."  Indeed as Dino-holics such as youse know, our great man make everythin' and likes I mean everythin' that he is and does likes totally totally effortless....so likes when I was google blog 'lerted to this site, I just knew that whoever "cardstunman" is...one thin' is for Dino-sure....he is a true knower and lover of our Dino!  And, likes I found other Dino-treasure 'round 'dem parts so ilovedinomartin will prob be sharin' more of  his Dino-adulation...and likes, that no baloney!

ilovedinomartin salutes Mr. "cardstunman" and his efforts to spread mucho Dino-appreciato at this outstandin' blog.  To checks this out, as usual, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-message.  Dino-delightedly, DMP

Dean Martin

 non effort cool.

No comments: