Saturday, April 07, 2012

I'm head-over-heels for Dean Martin

Hey pallies, likes here tag is R.C., she hails from Cornelia, Georgia, her swinin' blogsphere is "The Shades Of Black And White," and likes most importantly she is "head-over-heels for Dean Martin." Likes we first visited with Miss R.C. on February 16 of this very Dino-year where we shared part of her Valentine meme that spoke more of her deep, pure, and true Dino-devotion when she sed, "How could any woman not want to be kissed by him?"

Well today, in her post, "I'm In Love...With Gordon MacRae!" she speaks of her head-over-heels infacuation with our most beloved Dino. Likes my guess pallies is R.C. is one of dem youthful Dino-devotees who is still learnin' that truly only Dino-matters. Likes we all know who interest in MacRae (no disrespect meant pallies) will certainly decrease as her deep, pure, and true devotion to our great man increases.

Anywho, likes loves, loves, loves to put the accent on each and every of today's youthful mods who are turnin' on to our amazin' Dino. So thanks pallie R.C. for likes so boldly and brazenly sharin' your "head-over-heels for Dean Martin" state of Dino-bein'. Likes to view this in it's original Dino-format, likes just clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Dino-followin', DMP

As you all know by now, I'm sure, I'm head-over-heels for Dean Martin; I'm mad about him in the truest sense of the word. He was terrific, and anyone who has the audacity to say he wasn't in my presence . . . LOOKOUT! is all I can say. Saying that, there is NO ONE that COULD EVER, or WILL EVER, take his place . . .

2 comments:

Runell said...

Hello, I'm R.C., and I've been keeping an eye on your blog now for a long time, and so I just wanted to say thanks so much for mentioning me on your blog.

You're definitely right about my feeling for Dean--he really is the only that TRULY matters. I'm infatuated with Gordon MacRae, Dean came first, and first he'll always be.

Thanks again,

--R.C.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes how kind of you to stop by and share your Dino-appreciato...as I said, I always loves to feature up and comin' Dino-devotees 'specially 'mong today's youth... Like R. C. gotta 'fess up that I have tried to leave some Dino-patter at your blog twice, each time I have featured your Dino-devotion here at ilovedinomartin, but for some reason comments never appeared. Likes so so glad you have found your way to our humble little Dino-pad and does hope you will share more of your Dino-thoughts with us again. Keeps lovin' our Dino!