Sunday, October 04, 2026

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Don't Let The Blues Make You Bad"

 Hey there, pals! Happy October! 

One of my own personal FAVES of all the months! 

Real spooky time of year, pals! And I loves it! Haha!! 

Witchy little witches & Creepy little creeps! I cant's get me 'nough of the sneaky creaky thins' that go bump in the night! Ha! 

I bet our bestest pallie, Dino, also TOTALLY dug this stuff. 

I can just picture him goin' to some COOL COOL Halloweeny type parties & participatin' in ALL kinds of CRAZY & SCARY games! 

Maybe a little Bobbin' for Bourbon! 

Maybe some Pin the Gin on the Donkey! 

Hows 'bout a fun fun game of Spin the Bottle...of Scotch! Hahaha!!! 

Yea...this stuff I'm sure was right up Dean's alley. 

I always thought he'd make the COOLEST Count Dracula! After all, my friends...what lonely lady wouldn't be more than willin' to let Count Dino do a wee bit of bitin' on their necks! Haha!! 


Ok, pals...let's kick this CREEPY COOL month off with a vid I found from Dean's variety show. 

I don't 'member ever seein' this one before...so I decided to share it with all youse lovely boys & ghouls! Haha!! 

"Don't Let the Blues Make You Bad" has Dino makin' one of his classic crazy entrances that got me laughin' right from the start! A few rolls of his eyes & some mental facial expressions & that's it! I'm hooked! Haha!! 

What a character he was! 


So enjoy the vid, mi amici...& let's get the SPOOKIN' started!




No comments: