Sunday, October 11, 2026

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Blue Moon"

 Welcome back, pallies! 

Nice to have youse back. 

Wait...What was that?! 

AaaOooooooo!!! 

OMG!!! 

Run!!! 

Ahhhhhh!!! 

Hahaha!!! Did I get youse?! Did my werewolf howl scare the daylights outta ya?! Haha!! 

Well sorry, pallies...it's that time of year! And youse all know how much I totally get into the Halloween Dino-ween vibe! Ha! 

Hey pals, I'll be the first to admit...I'm REALLY a nut for this whole spooky season! I love the decorations, the scary movies, the ghosts & goblins...you name it! If it's Halloween-ish...I'm diggin' it! 


Now, I was havin' a bit of a problem comin' up with the perfecto Dino-tune for this Cooly Creepy Sunday Serenade. 

I wanted to incorporate the spooky, cooky, eerie & scary feel of October...with our numero uno swoonin' crooner! WOW...that was a mouth full! Haha!!  Anyways, pals...I musta summoned the ghost of Dean himself...cuz all of a sudden... it hit me! "Blue Moon"! I just looked out my window last night & there it was! A BEA U TI FUL glowin' crescent moon! 

What a gloriously devlishly Dino-fied vision! 

Half covered by clouds & eerie as they come! 

Now, I don't know 'bout youse...But I can't thinks of ANYTHIN' that gives me more of a thrill... & a FUN FUN chill... than a BIG...BRIGHT...moon on a COOL COOL October night! Haha!! I LOVES it, pallies!  


OK, my friends...lets get into this creepy & cool season! 

Time to have some SCARY fun times with our ghostly pal, Dino! 


Beware the moon... you Dino-holics! Hahaha!!! 

Enjoy!

No comments: