Sunday, February 25, 2024

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let Me Love You Tonight"

 Well pallies...here we is! Windin' down 'nother Dino-Amore Month & gettin' through these cold wintery days. 

I know...I know. It's a little bittersweet. 

But fear not ol' pals o mine...Dino will keep the torch of L.O.V.E. burnin' as we merge into Spring! 

The season of love! 

ONLY 22 DAYS to go! 

So, ol' pals o' mine... here I am...ponderin'...exactly which COOL COOL croon to cap off the month's FUN, PASSIONATE & SEXY Serenades! Man o man...what a dilemma!!! Haha!! 

OK...I thinks I have a perfecto tune that will send Dino-Amore Month off with a bang! 

"Let Me Love You Tonight." 

It seems Dean is tellin' some lovely chicalina EX ACT LY how he feels & the LOVE VIBE is DEF I NATE LY drippin' off every word.  

"Live a lifetime of love in a moment, holding me tight. Then forget me, my darlin', only let me love you tonight". OMG! Sounds like a HOT & PASSIONATE one night stand! Haha!! 

O well, pals... Love em' & Leave em'? Yup.  

Love is love in ALL shapes & sizes. Haha!! 

"Let me kiss you tonight while the stars in the sky give a heavenly light. So when love is an ember, my heart will remember this sight." Man! I could go on & on with these juicy lyrics all day, pals! But, I thinks I'll let Dino take it from here. 

Quick...turn your speakers WAY up! 

The whole world GOTTA hear this one!!! 

OK, my friends...let's pull it down a notch. Take this one real easy like. As we slip outta Dino-Amore month & into March...let's do it with Dino's peaceful vibe. 

Likes I said...Spring is right 'round the corner. And with Spring...just like with Dean...LOVE is in the air! 


It's been my pleasure sharin' all these EXTRA special Dino-tunes, pals! Can't hardly wait 'til next year! 

This one’s goin’ out to my own ETERNAL one night stand  

See youse in March, mi amici! 'Member to always keep the love in the air & always ALWAYS keep the Dino & the vino flowin'! 

Enjoy!  

No comments: