Sunday, February 11, 2024

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "My One & Only Love"

 Welcome back, my Amore-drippin' peeps & Happy early Dino-Amore Day!!! 

Hope everyone is startin' to thaw! 

Man! Brrrrrrrrr...been pretty damn chilly this week! Thankfully thins' is warmin' back up! Actually hit the 50's this weekend! 

Looks like Spring is tryin' to hurry...so says the groundhog...& Dino-Amore Month continues! 

Still...I thinks' I'd better pick an EXTRA smolderin'-type tune for this week's Serenade. 


This deep freeze we is crawlin' outta froze your pal, Danny G., to the Dino-lovin' bone, mi amici...& I for one, needs to get the amore-blood flowin'! OK! 

How's 'bout I grab the ONE al b um that's SURE to be jam-packed with PURE PURE Dino-hotness?! 'Nough powerfully passionate tunes to melt the glaciers! SO SO much heat that the thermostat may explode!!! 

Yes ,pallies...I...once 'gain...is reachin' for Dino's compilation recordin'..."Amore"!  

This vinyl masterpiece came out a few years back, & is simply overflowin' with...yup...AMORE! Haha!! 

Now I don't know 'bout youse...but...if I want to set the mood...get just the right vibe...& pretty much have audio L.O.V.E. flowin' from my speakers...I'm puttin' on some, "My One & Only Love". 

This jam is just TOTALLY soothin' to the soul, my friends. Relaxin' & Swoonin'. 


Let's roll into week three of Dino-Amore Month in style. 

Turn it up & pour 'em up, mi amici...Only 37 days 'till Spring!!! 

Ciao! 

No comments: