Sunday, August 13, 2023

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "La Giostra"

 Buon Giorno, pals! 

Welcome back! 

Ahhh...that GREAT GREAT time of year is here, mi amici! Italian food...Happy people...Dancin' kiddies...& more Dino than youse can absorb in just one FANTASTICO weekend! 

Yup...youse guessed it...It's "Italian Festival"  season, here in good ol' New England! 

That bloody virus brought thins' to a screaming' halt for awhile, pallies. But...they is back! 

Man o man...I just can't thinks of a more PERFECTO way to celebrate these summery days...than to soak up these SWINGIN' SINGIN' vibes...down at the local festival with all my Dino-lovin', neighborhood pals! My paisani! 

OK...I better chill with the "Italian" thin'. It's makin' me wanna pour up the vino...& it's only 8:00am!!! Haha!! 

Can't help myself, pals! It's just such a WON DER FUL feelin' in the air. It's a time to forget life's troubles. A time to 'member what's REALLY important. Put the negative stuff on the back burner...just for a moment...& soak in the GOOD thins'! 

I know it isn't always easy, pallies...we ALL have troubles to deal with. But...I thinks I can help! 

I have a tune that is GUA RAN TEED to get youse floatin'! Thinkin' happy thoughts & gettin' that Pep back in your Step! Ha! 

Now, pals...when I thinks 'bout these FUN FUN festivals...the one thin' that seems to wrap the whole ball of Dino...food...music...& smilin' faces, up...is the Merry-Go-Round! " La Giostra"! 

It takes us back to years LONG gone by, my friends. 

Spinnin' round & round...catchin' a glimpse of certain faces as we twirl to the sounds of Dean's SMOOTH SMOOTH voice. 

Ahhhh...what a time it was! 

I think we could ALL use a spin! 

Today's Serenade, "La Giostra" is definitely one of my Summertime faves & I'm SO SO happy to FINALLY be able to share it...here at our AWESOM little blog...with ALL my AWESOME fellow Dino-diggin' paisani! 


The festivals are back & Dino is in the air once more! 


Here we go, pallies! Turn it up & enjoy the ride! 

Ciao!

No comments: