Sunday, August 20, 2023

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Home"

 Welcome back, mi amici. 

Home sweet home. 

To us, Dino-diggers...anyway. 

A home away from home & a place to hang our hats...at day's end. A quick stop...just to chill & collect our thoughts. Soak in the good & the "not so good thins'", that the day has shown. 

Maybe...just a place to clear your minds & listen to some cool cool Dino-jams. 

I'm hopin' that's what ilovedinomartin.com & the Sunday Serenades with Dino are to ALL the lovers of Dino out there. I know it is for me, mi amici. 

I thinks we ALL can use a place like that. Youse 'gree, pals? Just a comfy little spot to relax & catch our breaths. Yup...sounds good to me. 

How lucky we are, my friends...to have Dino & a place like this, to call "Home". Our own place. Away from the world's chaos. To just drift...& let life's stress melt away. Just for a moment or two. 


So, my friends...as we is grilling' & chillin' our way through Summer...let's think 'bout the nice peaceful times...that Dean brings our way. Every day. Every week. Every year. 

OK...here we's go. This is 'nother fave o' mine, off Dino's "The Dean Martin TV Show", vinyl masterpiece..."Home".   

Dino had the right idea for sure! "Though fortune may forsake me...sweet dreams will ever take me home". 

Ahhhhh, so true, pallies. 

Ciao. 

No comments: