Sunday, March 05, 2023

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "On The Sunny Side Of The Street"

 Good mornin', pals o' mine! 

Welcome back & welcome to March! 

Yes...I knows...IT'S SNOWIN'! But...We's is gettin' SO SO close to Spring, mi amici...who cares?! Haha!! Not me! 

I can hardly contain myself, actually! Ha! 

To me...Spring is the BESTEST time of the year, pals! Birds singin'! Blue skies shinin'! Grass & flowers startin' their sproutin'! Man! I cants' think of a better time to be alive, my friends! 

Now...my Dino-diggin' pallies...who comes to mind...with all these WON DER FUL thoughts...more than our pal amongst pals, Dino?! 

I say Dean & Spring go hand in hand...just like the birds & the buzzy little bees! Haha!! Yup, this is a VERY special time, my friends. 

I thinks I will pick one of my own personal FAVES to get this Pre-Spring vibe, vibin'! A TRULY inspirational Dino-jam! 

No matter what life throws our way, pals...snow or no snow...rain or ice. Even if we is knocked off our feet, & is lyin' face down in the mud...we ALWAYS have good ol' Dino to pick us back up! Simply gets up...wipe off that mud...& walk on over to "The Sunny Side of the Street"! 


Let's sit back & let our pallie do what he does best...Spin some of that Dino-magic. 


Ok, my friends. Spring is gettin' closer every Dino-day! Only 15 days to be exact! Yay!! And I don't care WHAT Ol' Mother Nature sends our way...this is our season, pallies! Ours & Dino's! 

Snow or rain...Sun or clouds...this is our new yearly beginnin' & that's what REALLY counts! 

It's a state of mind! Truly! 

Hit it Dino! 

Enjoy!!!

No comments: