Sunday, March 12, 2023

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "My Heart Reminds Me"

 Welcome back, my Dino-lovin' peeps! 

Hey! Guess what?! 

Spring is only a week away!!! Parrrr-tayyy! Haha!! 

But...dare I ask...how's the weather? 

Well, here...anyways...it's nice one day...bloody freezin' the next! Haha!! I ain't complainin' though pallies! Told youse...Spring is a state of mind. And don't forget, pals...it IS only March. Comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb. Somethin' like that, I thinks. Comes in like a shot of booze, goes out like a glass of vino, maybe. Either way, mi amici...Winter ain't QUITE over yet. BUT...AGAIN...it is MARCH! Parrr-tayyy! Hahaha!!! 

Man o' man! I'm in a crazy mood today! 

OK...OK...let's me calm down a wee bit. 


Now...this month basically means two thins' to me, pals. 1) Spring is on it's way! & 2) CRAZY weather! Let's concentrate on the Spring part. 

To keep us on track, for the BEA U TI FUL days headin' our way...I decided on a pretty little tune, that I heard the other day, for today's Serenade.  

I know youse gonna completely MELT into this one, mi amici! Hopefully will gets the icy days meltin' too! 

"My Heart Reminds Me" will remind ALL us Dino-holics what our great great pal was originally known for...the MOST beautiful & romantico Italian croonin' to ever make it's way to the masses! Ha! These cold & frosty days don't stands a chance with this tune, pals! 

Man...thins' is heatin' up already!!! 


OK pallies, let's settle back into a warm & comfy spot......& stay positive! Spring is on it's way! We got this! 

O' & by the way, pallies...Did youse set your clocks back? Man! I really am becommin' my mother, now! Haha!! 


Most of all, my friends...ALWAYS keeps the Dino vibe in your heart! That conquers ALL! 

Enjoy!!!  

No comments: