Sunday, September 18, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let Me Know"

 Welcome back, mi amici! 

And welcome to the LAST Sunday Serenade with Dino of Summer 2022, as well! 

Man o man...where do the months go, pals?! Years, for that matter! 

Cant even believe I've had the privelage of doin' these FUN FUN Sunday Serenades for 11 WON DER FUL years now! Yup...Fall of 2011 was my first. 

TRULY can't express how much I enjoy writin' my deep deep thoughts 'bout life... through the eyes of a Dino-holic. Haha!! 

And at the same time...spreadin' the Dino-message! 

VERY humb'ly...I THANK youse for your weekly interest in my insanity & I THANK our fearless leader, DMP, for offerin' me the job. One which I take very seriously...but...in the funnest of ways, my friends! 

Now, pallies o' mine...let's get to this week's Serenade! 


Seein' how it's the last week of the summery season...I figured I transition us...gently...into the new one. Somethin' REAL mellow & O so soothin'! 

Well, pals...thinks I got just what Dr. Dino ordered! 

It's calm...it's tranquil...it's...well...IT"S PURE DINO!!! Haha!! 

Pulled it from my own personal "Go to" place for ULTIMATE chillin'! Dean's 1966 al b um, "Relaxin". 

"Let Me Know" will DEF I NATE LY... gently...glide youse into these comin' cool, crisp days ahead. 


Sit back & close your eyes, pallies. Dino's at the wheel & he's on cruise control, Hahaha!!! 

Let's embrace Autumn & see what Dean has in store for us next! It's gonna be a GREAT Fall, pals...just hit PLAY & relax. 

Enjoy.

No comments: