Sunday, September 04, 2022

Danny G's SPECIAL Labor Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "In The Misty Moonlight"

 Welcome back, all my hard workin' amici! 

Happy Labor Day Weekend! 

Happy September, too! 

Today feels like a GREAT day to catch our breaths. Don't it?  It's a day to chill out...have a drink...& just relax! 

Monday's day off is a time to honor ALL the GREAT GREAT folks who work every day & do their part to contribute to this GREAT GREAT country of ours! Youse keep the machine runnin', pallies! 

Now...we ALL have our job to do, my friends. From police & firemen & women...to bartenders...to stay-at-home moms & dads. Each one is important & is worthy of praise. 


Well, pals...I can think of a VERY VERY COOL COOL HARD WORKIN' fella...goes by the name "Dino". This was one laborin' kinda guy, my friends! Sure, he made it look it easy. But...Dean was one of the BUSIEST cats in the entertainment world, pallies! From performin' live & recordin' albums...to makin' movies & doin' TV shows...He was some kinda work-aholic! Haha!! 

People can say that he was lazy & only played golf...but WE knows the facts, mi amici! 

I have one more VERY special somebody in mind today, pals. Mama mia. My mom. Mama G.! It was her birthday yesterday! Yay, Mom! 

She was/is ALWAYS there for ol' Danny G., even when I was actin' like a fool! Haha!! Which was quite often, pals! Hahaha!!! 

Now THAT'S Labor! Ha! 

She's sacrificed a lot for me & ALWAYS has my back. Not to mention...was one of the first to introduce me to the sweet sweet sound...of the voice...that is Dean Martin!  

I thinks I will play one of her all time FAVE Dino-tunes for this week's Serenade, my friends. As I likes to do every year... "In the Misty Moonlight". 

It's sure to bring a happy thought of Mama G. & is a cool cool jam to relax to on this chilled-out kind of day. 


So, here we's go, pallies! 

Enjoy your weekend! 

Happy Birthday, Mom! 


Let's keep that Dino & vino flowin'!!! 

Salute!

No comments: