Sunday, November 14, 2021

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "If I Had You"

 Hey, pals o mine! 

What's doin'? 

Youse gettin' mentally prepped for the upcomin' Turkey feast? 

Yea, my friends...I guess we's can start thinkin' 'bout it now. Only a week & a half away. 

Time to gather with family & friends & celebrate all that is good in our lives. 

Time to start the blowin' & rakin', too! Ugh. 

DEF I NATE LY not one of my fave outdoor activities! Haha!! O well, mi amici. Least we got our main man, Dean, to bring along! 

Won't be so bad with some cool cool...Fall type Dino-tunes...flowin' in my ear. 

Youse know the kind I mean...dont'cha, pals? 

Well...let me pick us a jam to get that flow started. 

Hmmmm. Maybe I could stick with "The Dean Martin Show" al b um. That one never leaves my turntable, it seems. 

There's a few perfect pics for a day like this...in a month like this...& for a job like this. 


How's 'bout we start thins' off with some "If I Had You"? OK, pals! 

Sounds like a "leaf rakin'" plan! 

The one small problem, pallies... Sometimes...just sometimes...these easy flowin' jams get me in such a chilled out mood...I ends up pourin' up some vino & just chillin' with Dino! Hahaha!!! 

O well, my friends...nothin' wrong with that! 

Leaves ain't goin' anywhere! 

They can wait. Ha! 


Maybe I'll just stay inside, where its nice & warm. 

Maybe I'll just call that neighborhood kid who rakes leaves! Haha! 

Yes! Now THAT sounds even better! 

I thinks I just had me a Dino-revelation! Haha!! 

I'll let youse decide for yourselves, mi amici. 


Either way...keep the Dino & the vino flowin'! 

Ciao!  

No comments: