Sunday, September 13, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Marina"



Welcome back, my swingin' little Dino-diggin' paisani!
Haha!!
Man o man, am I in a mood today!
Don't know why, pals!
Just is!
Hey...that's good 'nough reason for me!
Haha!!

We gotta make the BEST outta EVERY DAY, mi amici!
Even the lousy ones.
Even in these CRAZY days!

When life hands us lemons...the hell with the lemonade, mi amici...squeeze them into a little vodka on the rocks...& throw on some Dino!
Haha!!

Yes, mam!

Now THAT'S the start of a COOL COOL day! Hahaha!!!

Wow!
What's got into me today?!

All's I did was sit down here & get ready to put this week's Serenade together...& BAM!
This CRAZY mood just came rushin' through me, my friends!

My heart started racin'...my body started vibratin'...& my fingers started typin'!

It's like the spirit of Dean just jumped in me & took control!

Hey, pallies...that's OK with me!
Dino take the wheel!
Haha!!

OK OK...let me catch my breath.
Let me regains my composure.
Let me chill-ax, a wee bit!

If I don't get this Serenade goin'...I thinks I'm gonna pop!

I gots an idea!
Think I'll have a little fun with this silly mood I'm feelin'! 

I'm gonna let Dean pick this one, pals!

Yea, youse heard right! 

Gonna put my trust in Dino's big meaty hands...& let him tell me what tune to spin!
He will know exactly what we need!

Gonna just close my eyes & see what jam I clicks on.

Ready???!!!
OK, pallies...round & round it goes...where Dino will stop...nobody knows....& POW!!!
Did it!

Oh man o man...PERFECTO!

"Marina"!

GREAT tune, my friends!

Fun Fun song with a Cool Cool groove!

I knew Dean would pick a winner!

Well, pals o mine...I'm hopin' this swingin' Dino-pick will stick with youse all week long... & help with ANY lemons that may have rolled your way.

The power of Dean's magic is un-endin'!

Ciao!

No comments: