Sunday, September 06, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: You Were Made For Love"



Welcome back, my friends 

How's September treatin' youse so far?

Not so bad...here, in my part of the world.
Was a BEA U TI FUL Blue-sky'd 75 degrees yesterday!

Summer just HATES to go, I guess!

I don't mind so much though, mi amici.
Fall is a GREAT season too!
I just LOVE the spooky vibe in the air from now 'til Halloween!

Truth be told...I loves September!

The weather is still comfy & a break from the heat isn't so bad either.

Hey...now that I thinks 'bout it, pals... I actually can't wait for the Autumn solstice...that means Fall in British.
Haha!!

'Nother cool cool occasion is comin' soon as well.
This week is the birthday of a VERY special someone to Danny G...who just so happens to be a GIGANTIC Dino-holic!
Hey!
That gives me a SWINGIN' idea, pallies!

I is gonna send this week's Serenade out to this someone & let her know just how SPECIAL she is! Seems that gettin' further & further from her younger years has got her stressin'.
Hey...tell me 'bout it, mi amici!
Haha!!

Anyway...She DEF I NATE LY has NUTHIN' to worry 'bout, though pals.
She's a GREAT GREAT lady & STILL has ALL the fellas howlin' at the moon!
Hahaha!!!

Thinks she just needs a little Dino-croonin' to lift her spirits.

Now let me see...hmmmm.
Got it.

A touch of Dean's "You Were Made For Love", should get her smilin'!
DEF I NATE LY get's me in a happy mood, pallies!

So, this one's for you...birthday girl!

Enjoy your day & enjoy the Dino-jam... goin' out just for you!

Ciao bella!

No comments: