Sunday, March 25, 2018

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Somebody Stole My Gal"




Welcome back, youse ol' Spring chickens o' mine! Hahaha!!!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
Well,...sorta.
Haha!!

Either way, pals...we made it!!!

I knews we could...& I knews we would!

After all, mi amici...we's had Dino leadin' the pack!

Through every snowy day...he kept us smilin'
ALL the way! 

Now, palsies... it's time for celebratin'!

It's a time for new beginnins'! 

'Nother chance to get thins' right!

Maybe time to make a change!

A new car!
A different attitude 'bout life!
A COOL COOL 70's lookin' blonde haired Dino??!!
Haha!!
Youse'll see what I mean in a minute, pallies.
Haha!!

OK...Let's get this FIRST & WONDROUS Sunday Serenade of this NEW & FANTASTICO season kicked off!

Let's do it with a FUN FUN jam from our FUN FUNNEST pal!

Now youse might not thinks that a tune entitled "Somebody Stole My Gal" sounds like a very fun situation.

But, pallies o' mine... let me tell youse...when Dean does it...it's nothin' BUT fun!
Ha!

This vid has been recently remastered....totally unplastered....completely bombastered!!!
Are these even REAL words I'm usin' here, pals?!
Haha!!

I thinks I'm just SO SO pumped that it's Springtime...that I'm flippin' my freakin' vocabulario wig! Hahaha!!!

Anyways...this vid is SO SO crystal clear...youse would SWEAR it musta been on last night's Dean Martin Show!!!
Man...wouldn't that be SO SO totally great pals??!!

Imagine...havin' Dino & his weekly variety show back!!!

O'... to return to those WON DER FUL days, huh' pals?

Well...Springtime is magical, my friends.

Let's pretend...just for a few...that it's 1971 & Dean's show is just 'bout to start!

Got my vino...sittin' in my fave chair...the whole family is here for this!

Here we go, pals!

I'll see youse there!!!

Enjoy!

Somebody stole my gal
Somebody stole my pal
Somebody came and took her away
She didn't even say she was leavin'

Her kisses I love so
He's gettin' now I know
And gee, I know that she would come to me
If she could see, her broken hearted lonesome pal

Somebody stole my gal



4 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes once 'gain your patter is perfecto and what really grooves on this swingin' Dino-croon...with our main man puttin' every part of his body into this. We loves the '70's Dino-vibe....so cool, so hip, and randier then randy! Seein' this clip makes us pause and wonder if our Dino was inspired to change his hair color by his beloved boypallie Dino Martin Jr., who a bit earlier had went from black to blond himself. Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our most most most beloved DINO!

Danny G. said...

Hey pal...youse mights just be onto somethin’! Never thought ‘bout that! Maybe our pal WAS inspired to switch thins up, by Dino Jr.. Cool thinkin’, pal !

BlueisCoool said...

I can't believe that spring has arrived, it seem like it never would get here and before you know it summer will be here. With warmer and better weather coming you managed the perfect spring song as always Danny G., a great way to start things off!

Have a wonderful week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Thanks Scotty my pal! Dare we say that Spring has sprung?! Well...either way, pallie...Dino is...as always...in season! Have a great week!