Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I love Dean Martin, which I may or may not have mentioned before.

Hey pallies, likes devotion to our Dino comes in an unendin' variety of Dino-expression....and today we turn to a very simple and sweet post by Miss Jeanie Rhoades who blogs are the intriguin'ly tagged blog, "Thought Collage." My hunch is that Miss Rhoades is a long-time lover of our most beloved Dino, as she simply states, "I love Dean Martin, which I may or may not have mentioned before." That 'long with a classic pix of our great man, and a few phrases from the Dino-parody "I Love Vegas" pretty much make up her Dino-reflections.

But, Miss Rhoades post reminds all us Dino-philes that one does not need to prattle on and on 'bout their passion for our Dino, they simply need to be willing to state it boldly...so takin' a cue from Miss Jeanie, simply won't belabor the Dino-point and just says, thanks Miss Jeanie for sharin' your deep, pure, and true devotion to our Dino with your readership! To view this in it's original format, simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram. Keeps lovin' our Dino pallies! Dino-always, only, and ever, DMP

Oh, Dino!
Posted on September 4, 2012 by Jeanie

I love Dean Martin, which I may or may not have mentioned before.



I just heard a song on Martini in the Morning ( the “lounge” sound, Rat-Pack music) called “I love Vegas” featuring Mr Dean himself. I’d never heard it, but guess what?!?

I love Vegas when I’m loaded,

I love it when I am not.

I love Vegas, just like Kruschev loves being indignant,

More than even my wife Jeanie loves being pregnant.

He sang my name. He gets points.

And I always did love being pregnant. :)

No comments: