Thursday, May 08, 2008

DEAN MARTIN DINODETAILS CHALLENGE!!!!

Hey pallies, dudes, like thinkin' that a great way to kick off our celebration of the day that coolness came to earth woulda be to have you all take the Dean Martin Dinodetails Challenge....all right the Dinofest folks tagg this "Trivia"...but this Dinoholic maintains that nothin' and I mean nothin' pallies 'bout our Dino is trivial...so have retagged it the "Dinodetails" Challenge. Click on the title of this Dinopost and see how many of the 20 Dinoquestions you have gotten Dinocorrect. First time I took the Dinochallenge I got a mere 16 correct...will be tryin' again myself to see if I can improve my Dinorecord. Leave some Dinopatter to let all the pallies know how you do.

10 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallies, just wanna Dinoreport in that I just retook the Dinoexam and got 19 this time....glad to report that I have had some Dinoimprovement....always tryin' to growin' in my Dinodevotion!!!

ATOMIC GEM said...

HEY THERE PALLIE...WELL I MADE A 17 THIS TIME ON THE DINO CHALLENGE. I'M GLAD TO TO BE HERE BLOGGIN' WITH YOU. I BOUGHT VOLUME 11 FO THE DEAN MARTIN VARIETY SHOW TODAY. I CAN'T WIAT TO GET IT. IT HAS DOM DELUISE ON IT TOO. UMMMM JUST LOVE THAT DINO MAN!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie terri, so glad to have you bloggin' Dino-gal. Congrats on gettin' 17 on the Dinochallenge...very Dinofine indeed....hope to sees lots of you 'round the little Dinoblog...later pallie...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey pallie DMP. This is the one that I got like 18 on the first time I took it. This time I got them all right. I guess I had remembered which ones I got wrong before. This is a great way for pallies to learn more about our Dino. It's always good to learn more Dinofacts.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, a Dino-high-five dude....like you are the most knowledgeable Dinoholic 'round...you need to be my Dinotutor my Dinobro....

DinofeverDinogone said...

Hi Pallies well for a Dinonovice i didn`t do to bad i got 14 ....DfDg

dino martin peters said...

hey pallie marie, I'd say 14 is right Dinorespectable consideri' the way short time you have been studyin' for your Dinodegree..way to go Dinogirl!!!! Glad to see you registered at photobucket so you can now comment to your Dinoheart is Dinofull....

Elli said...

Heyho pallies out there ;)
I got 15 points...I think it's okay for the first time, but I'll definitely try it again later.
Dinorulez :D

Elli said...

Heyho pallies out there ;)
I got 15 points...I think it's okay for the first time, but I'll definitely try it again later.
Dinorulez :D

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Elli, thanks for takin' the Dinochallenge and reportin' in. For a first time Dinotest taker, I would say you did very Dinowell...I only got 16 my first Dinotime 'round...hope to hear from you often at this here little Dinoblog...