Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dean Martin: Forever Cool Previews Now Available!


Hey pallies, just wanted to let all you Dinoholics know that 4 tracks from the stellar new Dinotrib Dinoalbum bein' released on August 14 are now available for your Dinolistenin' pleasure at the offical Dino myspace music site. Just click on the title of this post and start groovin' to the sounds of Dino and company. The four songs are "Ain't That A Kick In The Head," with Kevin Spacey, "Arriverderci Roma," featurin' Tiziano Ferro,, "Who's Got The Action," with Big Voodoo Daddy, and "Baby O," featurin' Paris Bennett.

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey pallie DMP! Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't been to the page in a few days. I'm glad you pointed this out by blogging about it. I just got finished listening to the four songs. Of course, you know which one is my favorite...."Ain't That A Kick In The Head." I liked it a lot. I can't wait for this CD to come out.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, thanks for droppin' in dude. Always so glad to be of service to 'nother true Dinoholic. I just knew you would love "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" so much. I am havin' a very hard time waitin' for this new Dinorelease!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the 4 tracks DMP. They sound great!! Especially after coming home from a tough day at work. Now, if only I could hear the new version of everybody loves Somebody with Charles Aznavour - I know that this will be my favorite!! Keep up the good work and keep the flag flying for Dino.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Craig, thanks so much for droppin' by and so glad you got to enjoy some Dinotunes after a hard day at the ol' salt mines. Yeah, I can't wait to hear all the tracks, but Dino's theme song oughta be tops....although the tune I am most lookin' forward to is our Dino's singin' of Brahm's lullaby....gonna have our Dino sing me to sleep ever Dinonight!!!