Sunday, September 27, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Only Forever"


Welcome back, mi amici. Welcome to Fall 2020! Well...it's official, pals...Summer is gone & it's time to be movin' on. Now, I don't mean relocatin' or nothin' like that, pallies. I mean it's time to kick Autumn into FULL gear here! Let go of the hot & sweaty days of sun bakin'...trade em' in for crisp & chilly nights & weekend leave rakin'! Haha!! It's not as bad as it sounds, pallies! Let's bang the sand outta our ears & get some cool cool Fall-type croons uh'-croonin'! Ha! These are GREAT GREAT times for throwin' in the ol' ipod headphones...gettin' outdoors...& spendin' some quality time...with Dino! Haha!! Yes, my friends...DINO! Who else is the BEST companion for cleanin' up yards & packin' up the patio?! He relaxes my soul & cleanses my brain. Turns work into fun & chores into play. I'll show youse what I mean, pals. Let's find a nice, easy tune to get youse started. Somethin' from the "Pretty Baby" al b um.  How's 'bout a little "Only Forever"? Yes...this is a perfect Serenade for today. A TOTALLY chilled-out croon to EASE us into the new season. Just soak it in, my friends. Inhale it...hold it....ahhhhhh. See what I'm sayin', mi amici? So So calmin'. OK, pallies...let's get outside & get to work! Oops...I mean play! Haha!!  Enjoy!  



No comments: