Monday, May 12, 2008

Dean Martin: Favorite Dinoclips

Hey pallies, as we continue to prepare to celebrate the Day That Coolness Came To Earth, here is a clip shared with me by my Dinobro Keith....the most faithful Dinoreader of this here Dinoblog....and you will note the dude who shares in the Dinodialogue we me on how our Dino is an American Buddha (next installment comin' Dinosoon). This here Dinoclip is from 1965 and features our great man singin' "Houston." And as an added Dinobonus, click on the tagg of this Dinopost and you will be transported to Keith's myspace pad and his great blog post of 10 of his fav Dinoclips of all Dinotime. Keep diggin' our Dino pallies...and many thanks pallie Keith!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Dino.Dean Martin always be King of the music..

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie aydin, thanks dude...yeah our Dino is King for Dinosure....and thanks for all you do over at your blog to share your Dinopassion as well...

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Thanks pallie for mentioning me and linking to my blog post. That's cool. Thanks so much. I'm glad you enjoy this video so much. It is really cool. I love the way our Dino moves in this video. So Dinoawesome. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

hey pallie keith, no problemo dude...those are some awesome Dinoclip you Dinoshared and our Dino is worthy of gettin' more and more pallies to view his amazin' work....yeah I do loves this particular version of "Houston" ever more then the famous harmonica one...