Sunday, September 06, 2026

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "You Were Made For Love"

 Welcome back, my friends! 

Happy Labor Day! 

I cants' think of ANYONE who knew the art of makin' labor look easy...as our dude, Dino!

Croonin' a tune...lightin' up the silver screen...or just entertainin' us with his natural charm...Dino did it all & never broke a sweat. Now THAT'S a TRUE legend, pals!


So, my Dino-diggin' pallies...how's September treatin' youse so far? 

Beautiful...here, in my part of the world. Summer just HATES to go, though. It was pushin' 90 yesterday! Too hot for Danny G.! Haha!!

I think I'm already acclimatin' to the cooler temps, pals. Haha!! 

I actually don't mind shiftin' seasonal gears so much though. Fall is a GREAT season too! I just LOVE the spooky vibe in the air from now 'til Dino-ween! 


'Nother cool cool occasion is comin' soon as well. This comin' week will will mark a VERY special birthday of a VERY special someone to Danny G...who just so happens to be a GIGANTIC Dino-holic! 

So this is what I is gonna do, pals... 

I is gonna send today's Serenade out to this someone & let her know just how SPECIAL she is! 

Seems that gettin' further & further from her younger years has got her stressin' a bit. 

Hey...tell me 'bout it, mi amici! Haha!! 

Anyway...She DEF I NATE LY has NUTHIN' to worry 'bout. She's a GREAT GREAT lady & STILL has ALL the fellas howlin' at the moon! Hahaha!!! Thinks she just needs a little Dino-croonin' to lift her spirits. 

Now let me see...hmmmm. Got it. 

I'm gonna stick with a touch of Dean's "You Were Made For Love", as I do every year. It should DEF I NATE LY get her smilin'! 

I know any & ALL Dino-jams get me in a happy mood, pallies! 


So, this one's for you...birthday girl! 

Enjoy your week & enjoy the Dino-serenade... goin' out just for you!  

Ciao bella!

No comments: