Sunday, October 13, 2024

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "We Open In Venice"

 Hey pals! 

Whataya' say?! 

Welcome back, one & all! 

Man...this kooky spooky month is sure feelin' CRAZY! I swear to youse...the older I get...the crazier life seems to me! 

Am I nuts?! 

Yea...probably, pallies. Haha!! 

Oh well...seems that way to me…I mean no more Christopher Columbus parade, pals?! What's that all 'bout?!

Now, friends o' mine...I ALWAYS believe in includin' one & all. These parades are for everyone! Celebratin' our awesome country...how lucky we is to be here...& who led the way. That's it. No need to go any deeper than that...in my opinion, anyway. 

Well, pals...likes I said...life is feelin' crazy these days. 

Anyways…they actually started an "Italian Heritage Parade & Festival", in it's place. It was last week & was even better, so whatever, Haha!  

So...with that bein' said...I know some of my fellow paisani might be feelin' a little upset, pushed aside & longin' for a Dino-jam that is LOTS O" FUN & may have an Italiano type flair. 

Somethin' we can ALL jam to together. 

I'm thinkin' that's I is gonna get one of those "quick quick" kinda jams playin' today. Youse know...to keep the blood pumpin'.  A real upbeat tempo sorta Serenade for the week! After all, pals...last week's tune was so so calmin' & soothin'...I gotta wake youse back up! I don't wants my Dino-lovin' posse fallin' 'sleep on me! Hahaha!!! 

OK OK...no need for hysterics here, pals. 

I'll go easy. Nothin' crazy. 

Just tryin' to have a little fun here, folks. Ha! 


Now todays Dino-jam...in keepin' with the spooky, "Dino-ween-vibe"... was actually inspired by a COOL COOL show I caught a few "pre-pandemic" years ago. 

It was called "The Rat Pack Undead"! Hahaha!!! 

Man o man, pallies...was it FUN! 

So guess what jam came on my radio the other day?! Today’s Serenade… of course! Haha!!

It was an AWESOME show, pals!

Dino, Frank & Sam, in full zombie make-up! All the lyrics were altered to fit the occasion! "Ain't That a PICK in the Head"..."Come DIE with Me"..."What Kind of GHOUL Am I?"...Haha...youse gets the picture, pals. Anyways, it was a GREAT time & I HIGHLY rec-o-mends youse Googlin' the show to see if they is still 'round & comin' to your locale. 

So, mi amici...this week's tune simply HAS to include the WHOLE Pack! Yup...Frank & the Sam man jump in on this one...& REALLY makes it swing! 


"We Open in Venice" reminded me of that fun fun show & will DEFINATELY stick in your head all day, my friends. Its catchy chorus really pulls youse in! 

Youse can hear the good good time in their voices. 

Always laughin' & foolin'!  Partyin' together...One & All! 

Man o man...did they know how to party! I WANNA BE THERE!!! Haha!! 

Oh well, palsies...I can dream, can't I? 


Enjoy & Happy Columbus Day to ALL!!!

No comments: