Sunday, September 29, 2024

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Baby, Won't You Please Come Home"

 Welcome back, mi amici. 

Welcome to Fall 2024, week one...Haha!! 

Yup...it's official, pals...Summer is gone & it's time to be movin' on. 

Now, I don't mean relocatin' or nothin' like that. I'm sayin' it's time to kick Autumn into FULL gear! Let go of those hot & humid days, pallies! It's time for crisp & chilly nights. 

Wait! Is that a good trade?! Haha!! Yes it is! 

Now let's bang the sand outta our ears & get some cool cool Fall-type croons uh'-croonin'! Ha! 


These are GREAT GREAT times for throwin' in the ol' ipod headphones...gettin' outdoors...& spendin' some quality time...with Dino! Yes, my friends...DINO! Who else is the BEST companion for cleanin' up yards & packin' up the patio?! 

He relaxes my soul & cleanses my brain. Turns work into fun & chores into play. 

I'll show youse what I mean, pals. 


Let's find a nice, easy tune to get youse started. Somethin' from "The Dean Martin TV Show" al b um...one of my personal faves. How's 'bout a little "Baby, Won't You Please Come Home?" Yes...this is a perfect Serenade for today. 

A TOTALLY chilled-out croon to EASE us into the new season. 

Just soak it in, my friends. Inhale it...hold it....ahhhhhh. See what I'm sayin', mi amici? 

So So calmin'. 


OK, pallies...let's get outside & get to work! Oops...I mean play! Haha!!  

Enjoy!  


No comments: