Sunday, August 25, 2024

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "It's A Good Day"

 Hey pals! It's Sunday! 

Now...that can mean only ONE thin'! 

Uno! 

Yup...time to do some Sunday Serenadin' with our BESTEST pallie, Dino! Ain't nothin' wrong with that, mi amici! 

After all...what's a BEA U TI FUL summery day without some FUN FUN summery Dino-jams?! Just average, I thinks. 

Gotta make it FUN, pals! 


Man...it's gonna be September soon! 

Crazy how the days go by. 

Hey...guess what?! No problem! We're still partyin' with our pallie! Summer ain't over yet, my friends! We gots PLENTY of HOT HOT days ahead! Now simply add a little Dino-croonin' to the mix...& thins' will keep on SIZZLIN'!  


Anyways, pals o' mine...I is gonna play a tune that I plucked off of Dean's 1973 al b um... "Sittin' On Top Of The World". Actually, pallies... I heard it a couple days ago...while cruisin' 'round...just mindin' my own business. Haha!! 

"Hey Danny G...What's the jam???", youse ask? "It's A Good Day". 

Now let me tell youse, mi amici...soon as I heard this number...I was INSTANTLY put in a GREAT mood & found myself smilin' from ear to ear! Haha!! I'm serious, pals! It had that effect on me! 

It's a PURE & TRUE hidden gem & def i nate ly PURE & TRUE Dino-magic! SO SO much fun listenin' to a "1970's Dino" doin' his thin' on this cool cool number! 

Thinks I'll put it on REPEAT! 

Now THAT is what Summer is ALL 'bout! Over-indulgin' in Dino! Hahaha!!! 

Hey! Let's make us a Cool Cool Concoction, pals! Just grab a beverage o' choice...maybe a pallie or two...get outside, in this summery weather...& throw on some Smooth Smooth Swingin' jams by Dino! 

This one will do perfectly! 

Nice...simple equation, pals. 

Never forget...We is Dino-holics...we'll keep the party goin’! 

Enjoy!

No comments: