Sunday, January 21, 2024

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"

 Baby it’s cold outside! Ha!

Welcome, one & all...guys & gals...Dino-disciples big & small! 

How's everyone doin' this week? Hopefully GREAT! 

Thins' 'round here ain't too bad. Days have been extra frigid lately...but sunny. Hey pallies...no problemo! 'Cause wee bit, by wee bit, the days is gettin' longer & longer! Sun is risin' earlier & earlier! We is slowly creepin' towards warmer days, my friends! 

I know...I'm jumpin' the gun here, pals. But...we is 1/3 the ways through Winter...& I'm already gettin' Spring fever!! Haha!! Youse too? I bet! 


So, pals...here's what I'm thinkin'. A "chilled-out"..."cooly-mellow" Dino-jam...that will ASSURE us that it is TRULY mind over matter! 

How's 'bout a little "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm"...to help us through our Winter pilgrimage?  Sounds PERFECTO to me! 

I is also wantin' to get us ready for an up & comin' month of PURE PURE Dino-passion! Next week we will be on the cusp of "Dino-Amore Month" & this tune will DEF I NATE LY transition Dino's wintery coolness into a "Pre-Amore" vibe! 

Are youse feelin' me, pallies?! Cool! 

We need somethin' to kick back to. Maybe with a friend...maybe solo...with a glass of vino. Either way, pallies...I'm totally feelin' this one! 

Gonna reach for Dean's "A Winter Romance" al b um...one last time, mi amici. Well...we'll see. Haha!! 


Nothin' better to do on these chilly kinda days...than hang with Dino...& just drift away. Take my advice with this one, ol' friends o' mine! Nothins' more peaceful. 


OK, pallies. We'll set our sights on warmer days & a month-long journey through Dean's MOST romantico jams! 

Can't wait!!! 

Ciao!

No comments: