Sunday, December 24, 2023

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Departure Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Silent Night/Peace On Earth"

 Welcome one & all to this EXTRA special Dino-Departure Day Sunday Serenade with Dino! 

Welcome to Winter 2023, as well! Brrrrrr! Haha!! 

Hey, pals...no problem! It's invigoratin'! Haha!! 

It's time to hunker down & turn the Dino up! 

The world will soon be "marshmallowy" & over the next couple nights...visions of sugar plums will be dancin' through our heads. Maybe martinis & olives for some of us! Ha! 


OK...let's get serious for a quick minute, pallies. 

The song I've chosen, for this VERY special Dino-Departure Day Serenade, maybe my fave...DEF I NATE LY  HAS to be..."Silent Night/Peace on Earth".  

How could I NOT pick this BEA U TI FUL tune?! 

With the final bow of such a man...I NEED to play...as I do every year... a song FILLED with true, pure Dino-passion! 

Don't know 'bout youse pallies...but this tune REALLY moves me! So So softly POWERFUL & So So gently SOOTHIN' to my soul. It takes me to a calm...cool place... where we is ALL forever young & Dean is ALWAYS & FOREVER present'. Ahhhhh...Nice nice stuff, pals. 


Well...I wont keep youse any longer. Knows youse got thins' to do. New memories to be made. Let's ALL 'member the TRUE meanin' of the day, pallies & keep that vibe goin' ALL year long! 

Oh...& don't forget, my friends...in the middle of all the chaos...take a minute to 'member Dino. The worlds not seen a shinin' star like him 'gain. 

Merry Christmas, DMP...wherever youse are. Merry Christmas to ALL! 

Buon Natale, pallies!   

No comments: