Sunday, October 08, 2023

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: " Let Me Know"

 Welcome back, mi amici... & welcome to week two of October 2023! 

Yes...I am mental 'bout October! Haha!! 

Well, pals...besides all the COOL COOL Halloweeny thins'...it ALSO has some significance to your ol' pallie, Danny G.! 

This Fun & Spooky month marks a VERY special anniversary for me. 

October of 2011 was when I first started postin' my Sunday Serenades with Dino. 

Our Great leader, DMP, gave me the invitation & I jumped at the opportunity! 

Seriously cants' even believe I've had the privilege of doin' them for 12 WON DER FUL years now! I TRULY wants' to express how much I enjoy writin' my deep deep thoughts 'bout life... through the eyes of a Dino-holic… Haha... & at the same time...spreadin' the Dino-message! I very humbly thank youse for your weekly interest in my insanity! 

Haha!! 

Now, pallies...let's get to this week's Serenade! 

So, October is DEF I NATE LY one of my FAVE months of the whole entire year, pals. This is a fact. 

But...I'm thinkin'...some of youse may still be in "Seasonal shock" & goin' through Summer withdrawals! The Fall kinda crept up on us this year. Therefore, pals o' mine...I thinks' I is gonna keep thins' REAL mellow & O so soothin'! 

Thinks I got just what youse need. 

It's calm...it's tranquil...it's...well...IT"S PURE DINO!!! Haha! 

Pulled it from my own personal "Go to" place for ULTIMATE chillin'! Dean's 1966 al b um, "Relaxin". 

"Let Me Know" will DEF I NATE LY... gently...glide us into these brisk, crisp & chilly days ahead. 


So sit back & close your eyes, pallies. Dino's at the wheel & he's slowly cruisin' us into Autumn. Let's see what he has in store for us next! I just know it's gonna be GREAT! 


Ready? 

Good. 

Just hit PLAY...& let Dino weave his spell, pals. 

Enjoy.

No comments: