Sunday, September 10, 2023

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "You Were Made For Love"

 Man o' man, is it muggy!! UGH!! 

Welcome back, my friends! 

How's September treatin' youse so far? Not so bad, here in my part of the world. Likes I said...MUGGY! Been in the 90's all week. 

Little too much heat for Danny G....But...I don't mind so much, mi amici. Fall is on the way! Thins' will cool off soon. Leaves will start changin' colors. And chilly night breezes will creep on in. 

Plus, I'm just LOVIN' that spooky vibe, floatin' 'round, from now 'til Halloween, pals! 

Hey...now that I thinks 'bout it...I'm gettin' pumped for these next couple months! And not to mention...today marks the birthday of 'nother VERY VERY special friend o' mine...who just so happens to be a GIGANTIC Dino-holic! 

Hey! That gives me a SWINGIN' idea, pallies! I is gonna send this week's Serenade out to my friend & let her know just how SPECIAL she is! 

Seems that birthdays kinda get her feelin' a wee bit blue. 

She DEF I NATE LY has NUTHIN' to worry 'bout, though pals. She's a GREAT GREAT lady & STILL has ALL the wolves howlin'! If youse knows what I mean. Haha!! 

Thinks she just needs a little Dino-croonin' to lift her spirits. Yes! 


Now let me see...hmmmm. 

What tune sums her up? 

Got it! 

A touch of Dean's "You Were Made For Love", should get her smilin'! DEF I NATE LY get's me smilin', pallies! Ha! 


So, this one's for you...birthday girl! 

Enjoy your day & enjoy the Dino-jam... goin' out just for you!  

Ciao bella!

No comments: