Sunday, February 05, 2023

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "My One & Only Love"

 Welcome back, my Amore-drippin' peeps! 

Hope everyone is startin' to thaw! 

Brrrrrrrrr! I don't EVER 'member it bein' THAT cold in all of my 53 years! Thankfully thins' is warmin' back up & Dino-Amore Month continues! 

Still...I thinks' I'd better pick an EXTRA smolderin'-type tune for this week's Serenade. This deep freeze we is crawlin' outta froze your pal, Danny G., to the Dino-lovin' bone, mi amici...& I for one, needs to get the amore-blood flowin'! OK! 

How's 'bout I grab the ONE al b um that's SURE to be jam-packed with PURE PURE Dino-hotness?! 

'Nough powerfully passionate tunes to melt the glaciers! 

SO SO much heat that the thermostat may explode!!! 

Yes, pallies...I is reachin' for Dino's compilation recordin'..."Amore"!  

This vinyl masterpiece came out a few years back, & is simply overflowin' with...yup...AMORE! Haha!! 


Now I don't know 'bout youse...but...if I want to set the mood...get just the right vibe...& pretty much have audio L.O.V.E. flowin' from my speakers...I'm puttin' on some, "My One & Only Love". 

This jam is just TOTALLY soothin' to the soul, my friends. 

Relaxin' & Swoonin'. 

Let's roll into week two of Dino-Amore Month in style. 

Turn it up & pour 'em up, mi amici! 

Ciao! 

No comments: