Sunday, December 11, 2022

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Winter Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: " I'll Be Home For Christmas"

 Welcome back, mi amici & welcome to week two of our Dino-Winter Month celebration! What a glorious time of year it is, pals! 

How youse feelin'? 

Hopefully not TOO stressed out. 

I know we gots a LOT of thins' to do...gettin' ready for the big day! Which also just so happens to be Dino-Departure day. Yup...it's a BUSY time of year, pallies o' mine. 

Not easy keepin' your mindset on "chill mode" these next couple weeks. Everyone seems to go into panic mode! Seem to forget what the holidays are all 'bout. 

Well, pals...what we need to do...is to just relax. Take a deep breath...& relax. Thins' will come together...& we'll all be OK. Just do what I do, my friends! Increase your Dino-intake...& maybe a little more vino. Haha!! 

That's somethin' we DEFINATELY can ALL use! 

Actually...what I seem to have the hardest time with...is holdin' onto my traditions...which I've mentioned here before. Sometimes that gets me a wee bit blue, pals. 

Ain't easy when family that once were the tradition do-ers...are all gone. Now it's up to you...& no one else is diggin' what youse do! Ugh!! Yup...not easy convincin' my kiddies that "The Feast of the Seven Fishes" is a yummy Christmas Eve dinner!  That "polpi" & calamad"...(octopus & squid) are delicious! Haha!! 

Nope...they just ain't feelin' the old traditional vibe...that I grew up with...mi amici. Really gets me longin' for "the old days", pals. Christmas' long gone by. I'm sure youse can relate, my friends. 

I thinks this week's Serenade will get us back to those days, pallies. Maybe not physically...but will definitely bring our thoughts back to those great great days! 

Dino's "I'll Be Home for Christmas"...is the one tune that gets me both happy & sad...both...at the same time. Melancholy, but comforted. 

Just thinkin' back & bein' SO SO thankful & appreciative for those memories...gives me the energy & extra "pep in my step"...to keep on keepin' on! 

Actually, pals...Dino jams are the one tradition...that no matter what...or who...is 'round...have ALWAYS been & ALWAYS will be...my one CONSTANT Christmassy tradition. 

Now, friends o mine...who can ask for ANY more than that? 


Soak this one in & I'll catch youse next time. 

Ciao!

No comments: