Sunday, November 20, 2022

Danny G's SPECIAL Happy Day of Givin' Dino-Thanks Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Canadian Sunset"

 Welcome back, pals! 

Hey...likes I know it's a few days early still, but...HAPPY DAY of GIVIN' DINO-THANKS!!! 

Yes siree, pallies...tis' the season once 'gain. The season for ponderin' our blessins', mi amici! Ponderin' our lives! Ponderin'...MR. DEAN MARTIN! Haha!! 

Yes...it's true, ol' Dino-diggin' friends o mines...I'm serious! 

I thinks bout' ALL the different ways Dino helps me ALL year long, & I am SO SO greatful! 

Makes EVERYDAY SO SO much brighter! SO SO much funner! SO SO much more meaningful to me! REALLY makes me appreciate the MANY MANY ways I've been blessed. 

Yup...he's my main man, pallies! 

Anyways, mi amici...I thinks I'll kick off this Cool Cool holiday seasonal Serenade with my usual Cool Cool "pre-holiday" seasonal Dino-jam! "Canadian Sunset". It just gets me in the right frame of mind, for what's headin' our way! ...CHAOS!!! Hahaha!!! Just kiddin' , pals. It's a great time of year to REALLY look at anythin' & everythin' good in our lives & be appreciative. 

No matter what or who it is...be thankful. Life is TRULY a blessin'. As long as we have our health...family & friends...and of course...the ONE & ONLY Dino...Life is good! 

Enjoy!!!

No comments: