Sunday, March 06, 2022

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let Me Love You Tonight"

 



Welcome to March, my friends! 

How's the weather...in your part of the world? 

Thins' still a little cold & snowy here. Not too too bad though, mi amici. 

There IS light at the end of the tunnel! Supposed to start warmin' up...a little. 

Couple more weeks of Winter still to go, but...we got this pals! Don't forget...Spring is a state of mind! 

Fear not, ol' pallies o' mine...Dino will see us through! Haha!! 


So, mi amici...let's get some appropriate Dino-tunes flowin'! 

It's funny how thins' inspire the exact jam I choose each week. Just kinda hits me over the head! Haha!! Well, pals...this week was no different. 

It actually was inspired by a couple thins'. 

First is DEF I NATE LY Spring fever. It's brewin' up inside of me! Ha! 

Second is LOVE itself...still bein' in the air from last month's romantico serenades. 

But what REALLY made this Dino-jam an obvious choice & PERFECTO transitionin from Dino-Amore Month, was a GREAT GREAT flick I watched this week. 

I've actually watched & mentioned it on this blog before. "Atonement." 

It's a story 'bout two people. Completely in love! Torn apart because of an awful lie. Never to reunite...but...a TRUE love that never ended, nonetheless. 

So So sad, pallies. 

DEF I NATE LY gotta watch...if youse already hasn't. 

Now, mi amici...don't get me wrong. I'm not into all the "sappy" love flicks out there. 

Yuck! 

But...every now & then...a TRUE Love story does move me. I mean I'm not made of stone, pals! Hahaha!!! 

Anyways...checks out this movie. 


Now, in the mean time...with Dino-tunes...Spring...& TRUE love, in mind...checks out "Let Me Love You Tonight". 

It's SURE to move youse...as well. 

Enjoy. 

No comments: