Sunday, August 02, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Mimi"



Welcome back pallies! Is youse meltin' yet?
Me too! I'm lovin' it, though!
Bring it on, I says!
 'Member these days when we freezin' this Winter! Man o man...that will be SURE to warm the soul! Ha!
 It's been 90+ degreesies here in BEA U TI FUL New England for a few days now & we ain't coolin' off no time soon! Yea!
Soak it up while youse can, pals!
 Don't last long.

OK pallies... hope youse is ready for a FUN FUN Frenchy-type tune for this week's Serenade...'cause that's what youse is gettin'! Haha!!
Yes...I broke out Dean's 1962 al b um, "French Style", today...& I simply can't get's me 'nuff "Mimi"! Hahaha!!!
Such a BOUNCY little French number...I can just picture Dino sippin' some champagne & croonin' too a picture of some lucky mam'selle!
Must be quite a dame...this Mimi! Some kinda girl, ain't she! Haha!! I bet!
Well ol' pals o mine...try to stay cool...but enjoy the sweatin' too! It's Summer! That's what it's ALL 'bout! Haha!!

Turn up some Dean...find a little shade & sip on a drink...now THAT'S what Summers ALL 'bout!

Enjoy, mi amici!



Mimi
You funny little good for nothing, Mimi
Am I the guy for Mimi?
You sunny little honey of a Mimi I'm aiming high
Mimi you got me sad and dreamy
You could free me if you'd see me, Mimi
You know I'd like to have a little some of Mimi
By and by
Oh Mimi you got me sad and dreamy
You could free me if you'd see me, Mimi
You know I'd like to have a little some of Mimi
By and by, by and by

No comments: