Sunday, May 24, 2015

Danny G's Special Memorial Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "For The Good Times"




Welcome back, pals o mine!
Well mi amici...here we is...Memorial Day weekend. The "Unofficial" start to Summer.
A time to reflect on our country...ourselves...& our heroes.
It's a VERY important day too, pallies!
We gots to remember where we come from!
Who has come before us & who sacrificed everythin' so we can be here today!
Man o man pals...I'm suddenly feelin' all sentimental! haha!!
It's true though, my fellow Dino-holics...Today is a day to sit back...find some quiet time...& just thinks 'bout our lives & how their BETTER... thanks to someone else.
I have MANY people to thinks 'bout today.
 Guess who one of the main ones is???
 Yes sir, pallies...our ONE & ONLY Dino!
 I KNOWS youse can relate!
 I've told youse MANY MANY times...how Dean has ALWAYS been a CONSTANT in my life!
The bestest of the best days...the worstest of the worst nights...Dino's been there for me.
He got me through some pretty tough times, my friends...& I KNOW he will FOREVER be my NUMERO UNO Pallie!

Let's remember ALL the special souls that have helped us through life, today.
They helped make us who we are & showed us how to do the same for the next in line!

Have a GREAT GREAT Day, mi Dino-diggin' amici!

Turn this one WAY up!
Grab a drink...& go find that quiet spot.
Here's to our pal!
"For The Good Times".
Salute, Dino...Salute.


Don't look so sad, I know it's over
But life goes on and this old world will keep on turning
Let's just be glad we had some time to spend together
There's no need to watch the bridges that we're burning
Lay your head upon my pillow
Hold your warm and tender body close to mine
Hear the whisper of the raindrops blowing soft across the window
And make believe you love me one more time for the good times
I'll get along, you'll find another
And I'll be here if you should find you ever need me
Don't say a word about tomorrow or forever
There'll be time enough for sadness when you leave me
Lay your head upon my pillow
Hold your warm and tender body close to mine
Hear the whisper of the raindrops blowing soft across the window
And make believe you love me one more time for the good times

 

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful heart felt song and it seems just perfect for this special holiday weekend. Thank you my friend for bringing this gem our way!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes this is the most perfect of perfect posts to homage our most beloved Dino at this special time of rememberin' those most important to us. We, of course, likes today 'gree with all of your most Dino-honorin' thoughts...can't image what life woulda be likes with out knowin' that we are always always welcomed into our Dino's wonderful world of cool! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Thanks pals! Loves sharin' my Dino-thoughts & inspirations...pleasure was ALL mine!