Sunday, May 09, 2021

Danny G's SPECIAL Happy Mama's Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Mama Roma"

 Welcome back, mi amici!

Let me start today's "Sunday Serenade with Dino" off with a GIGANTICO Happy Mama's Day to ALL the Dino-lovin' moms out there! 

What a BEA U TI FUL day it is too! 

A happy Spring day like this is PERFECTO to help us celebrate these VERY special ladies! 

After all, pals...we wouldn't be jammin' right here...right now...with Dino...if it wasn't for Dear ol' Mom! 

And don't forget...Moms come in ALL forms, pallies! 

She can be an Aunt...an older Sister...or just a good good friend who's helped you through tough times.  


Now, my friends...I wanted to share a SO SO PRETTY & SO SO FUN  little tune for this LOVELY LOVELY Day! 

Well...I keeps goin' back to a BEA U TI FUL Italiano-type croon...which I seem to pick every year, Haha!! 

Now, pallies o' mine...I know Dino croons SO SO many pretty & fun jams...I pretty much had my pick! 

But, pallies...this one has a special little somethin' 'bout it. 

Maybe it's 'cause the "mama" in these lyrics isn't a person...but a place. Yes...Bella Roma! Beautiful Rome! 

What a place it must be! Huh, pals? 

What a place to find AMORE! 


"Mama Roma" is a tune 'bout two sweethearts meetin' & fallin' head over heels in love in this VERY special city! 

Ahhh pals...SO ROMANTICO! Haha!! 


OK...let's get to the Mother's Day croonin'! 


This one is SURE to get all youse mamas in a GREAT GREAT mood today! Youse deserve it too...for ALL that youse do...& ALL that youse mean to some lucky somebody...& I mean pets too! Haha!! 


This one's for my own Mama G. & ALL the ladies, here at our Cool Cool little blog! 

Have a GREAT day & let the Dino serenades play forever! 


Ciao! 

No comments: