Sunday, February 07, 2021

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Non Dimenticar"

 Ahhhhh...welcome back pallies. 

Man o man...what a BEA U TI FUL croon I have for our second week of spreadin' the Dino-Amore! 


Now, pals...I've heard it said that French is known as "the language of love! Well, my friends...I am here to claim it for the Italians! Hahaha!!! 

Now I means NO disrespect to my French Dino-holics! But, man o man, pals...This here serenade is just SO SO ROMANTICO!!!  I cant take it! 

"Non Dimenticar"...translates to "Don't Forget". 

I'm thinkin' it's sayin' how WONDERFUL life can be when you is together with that very special someone...& is just SO SO deeply in love...& PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ME, while we're apart. 

Mama mia! So ROMANTICO! 

I have to repeat myself, pals! 

It's just such a PRETTY PRETTY song, no matter WHAT may get lost in translation!  

It's SURE to melt Ol' Man Winter's icy days  & heat up even the CHILLIEST of nights! 

Man...Dino SURELY knew how to set the mood & he SURELY knew how to speak from the heart! 


Hey pals...I'm thinkin'...if youse maybe still have yet to find love...durin' this VERY special month... & may be wonderin' exactly what to do in these crazy, socially distanced days...I have a suggestion. 

PUT THIS SERENADE ON REPEAT & THROW OPEN THE WINDOWS!!! Hahaha!!! 

That's ALL youse needs to do, mi love seekin' amici! 

Who could resist Dino croonin' this sweet sweet Italiano tune?! Ha! 


Well pals...that's my advice. 


Spread some love into the air & keep an open heart. We never know what life will throw at us tomorrow. 

Romance maybe??? Haha!! 

I am personally sendin' this one to a VERY special someone. Someone I am missin'. Let's just hope they is viewin' our VERY special Serenade, today. 

Ciao, mi amici!    

No comments: