Sunday, February 14, 2021

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Amor"

 Hello, mi amici & may I wish youse all a Happy Dino-Amore Day! 

Man o Man, pallies... have I gots us a TRULY fun fun & romantico tune to keep the LOVE flowin'! 

I'm gonna keep a "European-styled vibe" goin' here, pals... & throw a little "Amor" at youse! We had a little Italiano last week...A Latin flair, today...& I promise some French Style next.  Man o man, pallies...our humble little blog is becomin' the United Nations of L.O.V.E.! Haha!! 

It's off Dean's classic 1962 "Cha Cha de Amor" al b um & is COM PLETE LY filled with Latin-styled ballroom beats & pure pure lyrical gold! 

Amor Amor Amor...this word is just SO SO sweet that Dino MUST repeat! 

Now youse tell me...ol' pals o mine...what senora, with romance on her mind...could POSSIBLY deny some swoonin' croonin' senore's heart...if it was placed before her...with this jam jammin'?! 

I mean let's be real here, my amore-soaked friends! Haha!! 

These are words of TRUE TRUE passion & SMOLDERIN' embers of HOT burnin' desire here, pals!!! 

Man...is it gettin' warm in here...or is it the martinis kickin' in?!!! Ha! 

C'mon now people! 

This is Dino at his finest!!! 

"When your away there is no day & night's are lonely...make life devine, say you'll be mine & love me only!' 

Oh my God, pals!!! 

ALL the ladies must be meltin' over this one! Haha!!  

One last thin', my friends...I gots to warn youse...these Cha Cha Cha-in' beats just MAY get youse thinkin' irrationally & romantically! There's NO tellin' what youse may do!!

There...youse has been warned! 

Now... let's turn up this Dino-Amore Day Serenade & keep the love flowin' til' next week! 

Salute, mi amici!

No comments: