Sunday, January 24, 2021

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "The Things We Did Last Summer"

 Hey there, mi Dino-diggin' amici! 

Welcome, one & all...guys & gals...dames & dudes! 

How's my Dino-peeps doin' this week? 

Hopefully GREAT! 

Thins' 'round here ain't too bad! Weathers been decent. Days are usually cold. 

BUT...wee bit, by wee bit, gettin' longer! 

Sun is risin' earlier & earlier! 

We is slowly creepin' towards warmer days, my friends! 

I know...I'm jumpin' the gun here, pals. But...we is 1/3 the ways through Winter...& I'm already gettin' Spring fever!! Haha!! 

Youse too? I bet! 


So, pals...here's what I'm thinkin'. A "chilled-out"..."cooly-mellow" Dino-jam...that will bring those comfy, warmer days to mind, for this week's Serenade. 

Somethin' relaxin'...to help us through our Winter pilgrimage. 

I is also wantin' to get us ready for an up & comin' month of PURE PURE Dino-passion! 

Next week we will be seguein' into February. So, today I am reachin' for a tune that will transition Dino's wintery coolness into a "pre-Dino-Amore Month" vibe! 

Are youse feelin' me, pallies?! Cool! 

We need somethin' to kick back to. 

Maybe with a friend...maybe solo...with a glass of vino. 

Either way, pallies...I'm feelin' a, "The Things We Did Last Summer", vibe, today. 


Gonna reach for Dean's "A Winter Romance" al b um...one last time, mi amici. Youse with me?! Good! 

Nothin' better to do on these chilly kinda days...than hang with Dino...& just drift away. Take my advice with this one, ol' friends o' mine! Nothins' more peaceful. 


OK, pallies. We'll set our sights on warmer days & a month-long journey through Dean's MOST romantico jams! 

Can't wait!!! 

Ciao!

No comments: