Sunday, January 31, 2021

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'll Gladly Make The Same Mistake Again"

 Welcome back, mi amici! 

Welcome lovers! Young & old...shy & bold...short or tall...large or small...Dino-Amore Month 2021 is here & it's time to SWOON!! 

Yea yea, pals...I know! I'm startin' a day early. But, my fellow Dino-holics...I simply couldn't waste a whole week of Dino-Amore...for one little day! 

Now, where was I? 

O yes...Ahhhhhhhhh! This VERY special Serenade is gonna kick off a month FULL of the HOTTEST...SEXIEST...SIZZILINIST...Dino-jams this side of the ol' galaxy!!! Ha! 

Can youse feel the love in the air?! Haha!! 

Yup...Amore has taken over our swingin' little blog! 

For the next few weeks...L.O.V.E takes precedent & Dino is leadin' the charge, pallies!  

It's time once 'gain to TRULY evaluate our DEEPEST FEELINS'...our MOSTEST POWERFUL PASSIONS...our "slap me in the face to calm me down" EMOTIONS!!! Hahaha!!! 

Now, pals...these are merely thoughts off the top of my love-drenched head! I ain't even gettin' started with the TRUE TRUEST excitement that Dean is gonna bring to these here Serenades all month long! 

Man, pallies...I can hardly wait to jump into our first croon! 

I thinks I is gonna start thins' off real smooth. A fun fun Dino-tune to ease us into the lovin'. Haha!! Yea...I found us somethin' real light & fuzzy for today. 

Jumped back to 1958 for this one. Back to Dean's Capital years. 

"I'll Gladly Make the Same Mistake Again" should be a very familiar story for any of us Dino-holics...who may have loved & lost. Never takin' advice when it comes to the heart. We all gotta learn the hard way, my friends. But...it's a fun fun ride either way! Ain't it? Yea...That's life! That's love! Haha!! 

Hey, pallies...I bet we wouldn't change a thin'. Live & Love & Learn! 

OK...let's let Dean do his thin'! He speaks for us all! 

Soak in the amore, mi amici! It's in the air!!! 

Along with 'bout a foot of snow...headin' my way! Haha!! 

O well, pals. Only 48 days 'til Spring! 

Ciao!

No comments: