Sunday, August 02, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Home"



Welcome back, mi amici.

Home sweet home.
To us, Dino-diggers...anyway.

A home away from home...Like I mentioned a couple weeks back.

A place to hang our hats...at day's end.

A place to chill & collect our thoughts.

A place to soak in the good & the not so great thins', that the day has shown.

Maybe...just a place to clear your minds & listen to some cool cool Dino-jams.

That's the place I hopes this is to ALL the lovers of Dino out there.
I know it is for me, mi amici.

I thinks we ALL can use a place like that.
Youse 'gree, pals?

Just a comfy little place to find out where our pal has popped up now.
Or whose life was touched...in some way...by our one & only, Dino.

I know that I look forward to just relaxin'...& seein' what our fearless leader, DMP, has picked to share with us, day to day.

So, my friends...as we sweat our way into August...let's start to thinks 'bout the nice...peaceful times...that Dean brings our way.
Everyday.
Every week.
Every year.

How lucky we are, my friends...to have a place like this, to call "Home".

Our own place.
Away from the world's chaos.
To just drift...& let life's stress melt away.

Just for a moment or two.

So...all that in mind...let's sit back...clear our thoughts....& float away.

This is 'nother fave o' mine, off Dino's "The Dean Martin TV Show", vinyl masterpiece..."Home".

Enjoy the Serenade, pals.

Dino had the right idea for sure!
"Though fortune may forsake me...sweet dreams will ever take me home".

Ahhhhh, so true, pallies.

Ciao.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

.as we sweat our way into August...let's start to thinks 'bout the nice...peaceful times...that Dean brings our way

I'll go along with that.

I peek in here on a regular basis -- to get my dose of Dino relaxin'.

BlueisCoool said...

Dino always seem to have the rite idea and nothing says relaxation better than this. A great selection this week Danny G!

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Great to hear from you, Ms AOW! And that is EXACTLY what we is here for, my friend!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o...truly home for all Dino-philes is wherever the life, times, and teachin's of our Dino are lovin'ly lifted up and coolly completely celebrated...hopefully our humble little ilovedinomartin conclave is home for all who are deeply devoted to our Dino,
Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!