Wednesday, June 03, 2020

RICHARD L. SYKES: "I remember when I first really started to love Dino....."


Image result for dean martin smoking gifs



Hey pallies, likes welcome back to Day 4 of our yearly month long bodacious  birthday bash to completely celebrate our most most most beloved Dino's descent to planet earth on June 7, 1917.Likes today  we are once 'gain deeply drawn to share some of the perfectly purist, totally truest and and deepest of deep  Dino-devotion that we have ever uncovered on the ol' world wide web.  We were absolutely awed by this powerfully potent prose when we first read it almost eight  years 'go on October 2 in the year of our Dino 2012.

Scribed at the time by cool collegiate Deanager Richard L. Sykes (pictured center with a couple of his pallies) who at the time was a college freshman, it was titled "Dean “Dino” Martin: The King of Cool."  Richard, showin' deeply deep devotion to our Dino speaks of awesome amore of our Dino taggin' him " the best, the classiest, most talented man to have ever lived., and goes on to reverently remember when he "first really started to love Dino" after viewin' a vid of our great great man makin' fun with Mr. Frank Sinatra and Mr. Sammy Davis, Jr.. Likes we reveled in absolute amazement of Sykes' complete commitment to our Dino sayin' "The way he sang, the suave of his voice, the smooth classy feel to him brought chills to my spine. I remember at that moment, I wanted to be him, and ever since that, I have promised myself that I would transform myself to a man of his caliber. There are just aren’t enough words to describe it."

Likes all Dino-philes keenly know that one of our Dino's deepest desires was "to put the accent on youth" and we are always always totally tremendously thrilled to share how so so many of today's youth's deepest desire is to put their accent on our one, our only Dino!    We continue to loves re-postin' these sweet scribin's often 'round the anniversary of our Dino's birthday 'cause they remind all of us that the Dino-light keeps growin' & glowin' brighter and brighter with each new groovy gen of Dino-adulators likes Mr. Richard L. Sykes, who speak so so openly and affirmatively of their deep deep delight in bein' warmly welcomed into our Dino's world.

Once 'gain we sweetly salute Dino-devotee Mr. Richard L. Sykes, one of today's young mods, 'nother of today's youth makin' their pure passion for Dino boldly known as they grow deeper and deeper in their knowin', lovin' and sharin' the life, the times, and the teachin's of our most most beloved Dino.  Likes to checks out Richard's Dino-amore at his home pad, simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-gram.

And Mr. Sykes, wherever you are out there in the Dino-universe, we woulda loves to know how you have grown even more completely commited to our King of Cool over the past years since you first proudly professed your Dino-adulation on October 2, 2012...so if you find your way to readin' this...please check in with us here at our humble little ilovedinomartin waterin' hole.

We Remain,

Yours In Dino,

Dino Martin Peters




Dean “Dino” Martin: The King of Cool

Dean “Dino” Martin

I cannot even begin to describe how much i love this artist. He’s the best, the classiest, most talented man to have enver lived. Okay that might be opionated slightly but I think many would agree that Martin is a class act. I remember when I first really started to love Dino, it wasn’t even a year ago when I clicked on a video posted on my blog. The video was of the Rat Pack (Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin) playing at a gig with Ed Sulliven. The way he sang, the swave of his voice, the smooth classy feel to him brought chills to my spine. I remember at that moment, I wanted to be him, and ever since that, I have promised myself that I would transform myself to a man of his caliber. There are just aren’t enough words to describe it.

richardlsykes says : November 1, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Dino Martin Peters,

I truly appreciate your comments and your love for Dino. I am humbled by your page on my post and I am truly thankful for your praise.

With much appreciation,

Richard

2 comments:

Danny G. said...

I think a lot of us...like Richard...have a definin' moment, when Dino first strikes us. I never really didn't feel that way 'bout him, though. I grew up with Dean Martin. Hey, man! Now I feel like I've been cheated! Where's MY definin' moment?! I've ALWAYS worshipped the earth beneath Dino's shoes! Hahaha!!! O well...it's all good!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes there is somethin' supremely special 'bout both ways of bein' welcomed into our beloved Dino's wonderful world. Likes pallies likes you who truly can't remember a time without Dino have the thrill of life long devotion and those who can remember their definin' moment of Dino-devotion have that wonderful Dino-time to sweetly share and completely cherish.
Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!