Sunday, March 29, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "C'est Magnifique"



Hey there, mi amici...welcome back!

Hope all is well.

Hopin' this miserable friggin' virus isn't messin' with any of my Dino-diggin' peeps!

It's not a quick fix, pals.
Obviously...we is ALL in this one...together...& for a duration.

It's scary...I know.

We all gotta be extra extra careful & we ALL gotta be extra extra considerate of others.

Not easy to change our whole life, I know, pallies.

I think we all are tryin' to hold onto whatever little bit of normality we can.
Me included.

I guess one very very important part of my life, has been & always will be music.

Dino's music, especially, has ALWAYS brought me peace, pals.
Brought me comfort...& kept me sane.
As sane as I ever was, anyways!
Haha!!

I know it's a LOT to ask...but...let's try our best...to keep cool.
Keep Dean's jams flowin'.
And keep our heads up.

We're gonna kick this damn thins' butt, mi amici!
We WILL conquer!

I will keep the Dino-tunes comin'...& youse will stay indoors...diggin' on Dean's cool, calm & comfortin' croonin'!

Man...that's easy!
Ha!

We do it everyday, my friends!

Let's make the best of our self isolation...& let the music play, night & day!
No problem, pallies o' mine!

Today's Serenade, "C'est Magnifique", should help us all keep our spirits up.
Keep our thoughts positive.
And keep in mind...even this WILL pass.

So, pals...stay safe.
Stay home.
Pour up some vino...& let's take a long long ride with Dino!

Ciao!

1 comment:

BlueisCoool said...

A couple of great videos this wee Danny G., one that was just too funny and another one that sounding great this week. A French feel and something to take our minds off of things, what better way then to sit back with Dean Martin! A great selection this week my friend. I hope you and everyone else is doing well this week.

Scott