Sunday, January 26, 2020

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "The Things We Did Last Summer"



Hey there, mi Dino-diggin' amici!
Welcome, one & all...guys & gals...dames & dudes!

How's my Dino-peeps doin' this week?
Hopefully GREAT!

Thins' 'round here ain't too bad!

Weathers been decent.
Days are usually cold.
BUT...wee bit, by wee bit, gettin' longer!

We is slowly creepin' towards warmer days, my friends!
I know...I'm jumpin' the gun here, pals.
But...we is 1/3 the ways through Winter...& I'm already gettin' Spring fever!!
Haha!!
Youse too?
I bet!

So, pals...here's what I'm thinkin'. A "chilled-out" & "cooly-mellow" Dino-jam, for this week's Serenade.

Somethin' relaxin'...to help us through our pilgrimage to sunny days.

I is also wantin' to do a "crossover" Serenade...that will segue us into February.
A tune that will transition Dino's wintery coolness into a "pre-Dino-Amore Month" vibe!

Are youse feelin' me, pallies?!
Cool!

We need somethin' to kick back to. Maybe with a friend...maybe solo...with a glass of vino.
Either way, pallies...I'm feelin' a, "The Things We Did Last Summer", vibe, today.

Gonna reach for Dean's "A Winter Romance" al b um...one last time, mi amici.
Youse with me?!
Good!

Nothin' better to do on these chilly kinda days...than hang with Dino...& just drift away.

Take my advice with this one, ol' friends o' mine!
Nothins' more peaceful.

OK, pallies.
We'll set our sights on warmer days & a month-long journey through Dean's MOST romantico jams!

Can't wait!!!

Ciao!

1 comment:

BlueisCoool said...

What a wonderful selection this week Danny G., this is a great selection to kick back and relax too. It seems to be the time too because warmer days are heading our way and with that things will definitely pick up steam. The days are indeed getting a bit longer and that is one good sign of spring coming our way. It is hard to believe that February is on top of us, the year is already flying by but that only means spring is coming up fast! At least we have that to look forward too!

Have a great week.

Scott