Sunday, September 08, 2019

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "C'est Si Bon"



Well hey there, ol' palsies o mine!

It's GREAT to be back...hangin' with Dino...& all my fellow minions of Martin!

Hope all are well.

Let me ask youse somethin'. What kind of mood is youse in this week, my friends?

Are youse feelin' a wee bit down 'cause Summer is wrappin' up?

Are youse excited for the Fall vibe to settle in?

Up?
Down?
Left?
Right?

 Is the news on TV makin' youse wanna run out your door screamin'?!
Haha!!

Yea...I hear ya', pals.

There's a LOT goin' on in the world these days.

Crazy weather.
Crazy leaders.
Crazy times, mi amici.

We could ALL use a little extra Dean Martin rights 'bout now.

I'm thinkin' somethin' real lighthearted & easy on the brain.

 Somethin' that will ease life's chaos...just a little.
 Lord, give me peace!
 Haha!!

Oh & by the way, mi amici...this comin' week has 'nother VERY special day for a VERY EXTRA special somebody, that's I know.

 Someone who is a TRUE friend & someone who DEF I NATE LY digs a fun & silly Dino-jam!





Happy Birthday!

 I want this person to know just how GREAT they are...to so many & that I'm choosin' this carefree little number, "C'est Si Bon", with them in mind.

They definately deserve the VERY best!

So, pallies...I'm hopin' this tune finds ALL my Dino-diggin' friends safe & in good health.

'Til next week...Don't let the season get youse down!

 It's gonna be an AWESOME Autumn!
Haha!!

Ciao!

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It's time once again to ring the new week in with a little Dean Martin, and of course this should bring a smile to everyones face with this upbeat number. Summer of course continues full blast down here in Florida, although I would image the changes are coming for other parts of the country and world. I guess we all have to go with the flow and of course a little Dean does not hurt the transition. A wonderful selection Danny G.!

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, no way to honor a pallie then to offer up some perfecto Dino-croonin'! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our one, our only DINO!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes what we mean to scribe is no BETTER way to honor a pallie....

Danny G. said...

Hey pals o mine! So So glad youse dug the Dino-croonin'! Me, as well! Have a great week!