Sunday, April 28, 2019

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "The Last Time I Saw Paris"



Welcome, mi amici!

So So glad youse stopped by...on this rainy little Spring mornin'.

Hope everyone had an AB SO LUTE LY WON DER FUL Easter!

Family dinners, chocolate bunnies & spiritual cleansin'!
 All that!
 Such a great time of year!

 The TRUE beginnin' of "New Years" to this fella!

Well, pals o' mine...just as I expected...I'm bein' lured back to Dean's COOL COOL al b um of Parisian song..."French Style".

 These drizzly days & this record just seem to go hand in hand.
One compliments the other, I think.

So who better than Dino, to make a gray day shine...& how better than with a little "The Last Time I Saw Paris"?!

 This is EXACTLY what we need to REALLY get the vibe of this AWESOME season rollin', my friends!

Now the only wee, little, tiny, miniscule, problemo...was I couldn't choose which Dino-vid to play!

Yes, pals...I was havin' a Dino-dilemma.

 My first choice is ALWAYS a live...from Dean's show...chillin' on his couch, croon.
 These are my personal faves.

 But, pals...it's a short version.
Only 'bout a minute.

 Now...I ob vi ous ly want to share as much Dino-croonin' as possible.

So do I go with the full studio-recorded jam...or with the very suave but short live vid?!

Well, palsies o' mine...I'm SURE youse already knows how I roll.

Only really one thin' to do.

OK...let's say it all together..."PLAY BOTH VIDS"!!!
 Haha!!
Yup!
 DEF I NATE LY!

So, my fellow Dino-diggin' Parisians...as we bid farewell to April...never mind the clouds!

Forget the sprinkles & downpours!

 It's SPRING!

 Dino got this!

 Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

I must say that Easter was a happy time this year as I went out to dinner with family and friends. And of course spring moves forward and it seems to be slowly heating up, at least down here in Florida. A wonderful song selection this week Danny G., The Last Time I saw Paris is a wonderful song and it makes me want to head there. Since that is not happening, at least not till my lottery check arrives, this is the next best thing! A wonderful selection as always my friend!

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Glad you dug the Dino-jam, Scotty my bro! Yea still kinda chilly up here, pal. Waitin' on some warm Spring breezes to head my way! Haha!! Take care, pallie!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, thanks for the Dino-twofer 'cause we can never ever gets ourself 'nough of our one, our only DINO! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' the Dino-magic!